Sunday, February 06, 2005

6 FEB 2005

Driving south on 81, I passed a big truck not even thinking about trying to see who was driving. I was ready to get home, it had been too long a weekend, and I missed my bumpy mattress. I halfway daydreamed when I heard the CB click three times. Damn, that's close, I remember thinking. I clicked back, and my clicks were answered.
"Two-three," I said quietly into the microphone. Minutes later I was talking to the trucker I had just passed up. We pulled over 50 miles down the road and I ran to his big truck where I gave him head. He tried to last as long as he could, but my mouth was too much for his fat boner. He shot his load soon after I sucked on his balls, and licked his hairy hole. The white-haired, clean-shaved Daddy with crystal blue eyes thanked me and said he had to be moving on.
We talked on the cb radio until I had to take my exit and head home. With my buddy card on the shiny, dark wooden dashboard of his cab, I knew he'd be calling back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment