Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Black Ass at Trucker Motel

Damn, that was a hot fuck session! It had been ages since I'd laid pipe like that!

I hooked up with a young, black trucker who hung about eight inches and liked to have it played with. The best part was how he loved to have his ass fingered. I knew I was going to fuck him when I started caressing his ass, and slipped a couple of fingers into him. He squirmed, moaned, then whispered "Go for it."

Sweet!

I got a small dildo I'd taken with me for just such an occasion. I lubed everything up, then worked his tight hole while he gave me head. A few minutes later, I propped him at the edge of the bed with his knees to his chest. I sat in one of the cheap, hotel chairs and worked his hole with the dildo set to full vibrate. He was ready.

I slipped in carefully, my rubber dripped lube and helped me ease into him. I fucked him in about six different positions until I got too close to continue. "I wanna swallow it," he told me.

"Okay."

I took off the rubber, wiped off the lube, and let him deepthroat me until he got me close again. Without thinking, I grabbed his head and fucked his mouth until I shot my load into him. He coughed and gagged, but I never let him go until I was done.

A repeat? You bet that ass! I couldn't help but think how hot it would have been to see him gulping down my load and some other fucker plowing into his ass. Maybe next time.

-TC

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:58 AM

    WOOF
    dang you are lucky
    >HUGS<
    flamedryad
    happy holidays

    ReplyDelete