Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Thought #836

Pondering
I hate to sound like some religious extremist. No, I'm not standing at the corner with a big sign announcing the end of the world. It's just that after some conscious and some semi-conscious thinking, I truly believe that greed is at the root of all our evils.
We suffer because we want more and more. Rarely are we content with what we have, and even more rarely do we appreciate what we already possess. Greed is a national disease infecting us all, but we are too busy being its victims to notice.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Didn't we all learn somewhere in our youth that "Money is the root of all Evil". Well, I guess we are proving it everyday with this economic mess.
    Makes me glad I don't have any money to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are in the Las Vegas, NV area this weekend and looking for something to do. 6th Annual Smokeout 2009 is happening this weekend. over 300 Cigar smokin, Hot bear men all in one place. The weekend will be once again one to remember.

    ReplyDelete