Thursday, November 03, 2022

Tumblr Still Full Of Shit

In case you hadn't heard, Tumblr is trying to stay relevant by saying they are now allowing nudity in their postings.  I used to love Tumblr because of how easy it was to post using their app. But after most of my postings were flagged, and my whole Tumblr was deemed "EXPLICIT", I dropped them like a toilet seat and stuck to posting only on Blogger and Newtumbl.  I'm not arguing that my postings aren't explicit, because they can be, I just hate that they come out to the world saying they're allowing nudity for artistic expression, then they continue to deny my postings.  I even changed the description of my Tumblr to describe it as a gay, artistic expression not suitable for work.  But that didn't matter.  So I'm still done with Tumblr, despite the load of shit they're trying to pass off as relatable.


3 comments:

  1. The trend is toward increased censorship, and that's scary! If the Repubs win, look for us homos to be persecuted. Meanwhile, I will keep enjoying penis pix and will continue to fantasize about sucking them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TruckChaser for the info concerning tumblr. I also dumped them after they dumped me. I'll look into both your suggestions. I can only go through Vellohomo to find pics now. My email is davesalisbury12@google.com Your pics are hot as hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your pics and information about other web sites.

    ReplyDelete