Monday, January 16, 2023

Fuck Positions! 01162023c

While there are countless gay sex positions for men, here's a few that jumped right out at me. They may be known by different names from what's listed here.  What's YOUR favorite position? Would you rather be the top or the bottom? Leave your reply in the comments!

#1


The bottom here is getting the best of both worlds - sucking off one cock while getting fucked in a wide open version of the traditional MISSIONARY position.  What a great position for the bottom to have that prostate massaged!


#2


The bottom is in control here as he backs up/down on the top's cock in this version of a REVERSE SIDE COWBOY. This is a great way to start a fuck session that allows the bottom to get used to the top's tool. After that, both the top and the bottom can go to town.


#3


This is an acrobatic version of the traditional gay DOGGY STYLE position. Instead of the bottom being on all fours and the top going in behind him, here they just rotated things around a bit - the very flexible bottom is now wide open and the top dives right in.



#4


A version of the MISSIONARY, this is a great position for the bottom to get his prostate massaged while getting pounded. If the bottom is flexible enough, he can bring back his legs up to his ears, and this will allow for face-to-face intimacy with the top. Best of both worlds!

#5


A version of the REVERSE COWBOY - this is also a great prostate massager for the bottom, and allows him to give up control to his top. What a feeling!

#6


This one could be a laid back version of the MISSIONARY because the top is leaning back. Again - a great way to stimulate the bottom's prostate and make sure that both partners are having a good time.

5 comments:

  1. Having done all these positions...#1 is the best, followed by #4. (Very cool post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wanted to do something special for my 1000th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to be face to face, but that depends partly on whether we're making love, or just doing a raw, empty-my-nuts lust-fuck. I've done most of these as top and bottom....and I enjoy them all. I have also done a two-cock fuck, where my Dad and I had both our rods up the same guy's hole together. THAT was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on no. 1000! These are great and help me do my morning jack and release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I didn't even see it coming because I was enjoying putting the postings together! Here's to a few thousand more!

    ReplyDelete