Thursday, June 13, 2024

Quick Note About Comments! (And Some Bonus Boners!)

Sorry it takes me a bit to let everyone's comments get posted. 

In the past, I didn't moderate comments, and I had assholes posting links in the comments to malware, viruses, or other fucked up shit.  Even though I have a good anti-virus, one of them messed up my computer just by clicking on the supposed link to hairy men, so I never want anything like that to happen to you guys.  

Just letting you know. I moderate comments to weed out the dangerous links so we can all jack off happily without worrying about our computers getting fucked up.

Thanks!  Here's some bonus boners for you guys to enjoy! And please keep the comments cumming!










Thanks for letting me about the tiny pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment