Friday, January 27, 2006

Truck Yard Head

Sometimes it helps to be in the dark!

With the bone-chilling wind cutting into both of us, I opened the
passenger side door of my vehicle. The dome lights had been
strategically disabled, so no one could see what we were doing in the
middle of the dark truck yard.

I sat in the passenger seat of my vehicle with the door propped open.
The driver walked around my vehicle and stood, legs apart, in front of
me. My face level with his crotch, he undid his trousers and pulled out
his meat. I immediately went to work on his uncut beef, and quickly
brought it to life. He muttered a few comments before he grabbed my
head and shoved himself deeper down my throat. He slid out then back
in, his balls hitting my chin and my nose mashing into his pubes. My
eyes watered.

Finally, his rhythm got faster, his breathing erratic, and I heard him
give a pained moan before he slammed my face into his crotch and held it
there while he unloaded. His load shot into me, and I swallowed his
every drop.

When we finished, I pressed any remaining juice out of his shrinking
penis, and savored the creamy stuff. He cleaned up, tucked up, and
zipped up before he thanked me and went back to his truck. I got up
from the passenger seat, cleaned up, then went around and got in my
vehicle to drive away.

All in all it was a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 PM

    These are truly kodak moments , every truckers desire . Sounds like the final moments of that truckers day were great . Keep up the good deeds !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Very hot! So where do I find these truckers in Boise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 PM

    I have had the same thing. It wasn't quite dark yet and this truck pulls in right up my ass. Lights on blinding me at first,he shuts out the main headlights and leaves on the running lights and walks around to the passenger side of the trudk opens the door and stands on the steps,I can see he appears to be pissing so I get out of the truck and walk around to see him stroking a huge piece of uncut beef,Without hesitation I wakl over to it in my face open my mouth and he crams it in putting his hands behind my head and face fucks me to almost choking..I could smell his musty balls hitting my chin and his pubes were at times stuffed up my nose.I felt him begin to tense and hold my head firm as he shoots everyhot drop in my throat,,slurp and I thanked him went to my truck as he drove away ..jaye626

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:05 AM

    I had a similar great time with a trucker. It was at night, in a truck park area, with many other trucks around and with no lights in the area.

    He parked, moved over to the passenger side, opened the door and was sitting there facing out.

    When I walked up, I saw he was sitting there naked with a big hard on. I stepped up on the running board. He grabbed the back of my head, stuck his huge cock in my mouth and fucked my face. He was having the hardest and toughest one way sex with my mouth that I have ever encountered in my life.

    I gagged and choked, but he refused to release my head or stop until he had unloaded his big long fat 12 inch black cock down my throat. After that he acted like I had never been there.

    It was the best sex I ever had. I would love to run across him again.

    ReplyDelete