Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twittering?

In case you've been in a cave for the last year or so, we now have a new feature on the web that lets you communicate with the masses. Twitter.com operates on a simple question - "What are you doing?"

It's like letting the world know what you're doing in case anyone was wondering. Haven't tried it yet? It's fun, actually. You can follow what your buddies are doing. If you get bored, you can send a text and let everyone know what YOU are doing at that moment.

I like it because it's safe, it's simple, and it keeps you from getting bored if you're stuck somewhere with nothing to do but use your cellphone to text.

Let me know if you guys try it. It's a great way to keep in touch.

-TC

2 comments:

  1. I follow some postings on twitter. It works well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started twittering and it really fun

    ReplyDelete