Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Out of (str8) Sight, Out of (str8) Mind

I've been noticing in the news for a while how there hasn't been any horrific killer or murderer out there who was found to have also been gay. Not that killers and murderers are cool, but I think it's great how so-called straight folks have been hogging all the negative media. I can think of at least two incidents where a man murders his family then kills himself. (Straight guy, I'm sure.)

Then there was the Sunday school teacher who killed a little girl and is being investigated for possible messing around with other little girls.

And locally, we've had people shooting each other in alleys for who-knows-what reasons. (Straight, also.)

So while this may seem petty and a bit "out there," I'm just glad the ever judgmental spotlight of our fair and just media is fallen on the morally upright and socially admirable people who align themselves with society's righteous.

It just makes me want to go jaywalking.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment