Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dad At Pisser


It's a good thing I don't travel without a camera. You never know when one's going to come in handy. This is a perfect example of it, too. I stopped at a rest area in West VA and was sitting on the toilet when I saw this Daddy across from my stall taking a piss. (See photo.) I quickly grabbed my camera, propped it up against the crack between the stall door and the wall, and clicked this photo.

The shorts-clad Dad took his time at the pisser and wasn't shy about doing his business. When his stream of piss hit the pooled water of the urinal, the sound drowned out the humming of the overhead fluorescent lights. He finally finished his business, and I noticed he was awfully quiet just standing there. I could see his right arm moving rhythmically, and I thought he was shaking it just a bit longer than most guys do. At least, where pissing is involved.

I looked under the stall door and saw only his pair of feet at the urinals. I slowly unlocked the stall door, and made sure he saw what I was doing as I spread my legs and stroked my boner. He returned the little show and turned his body to show me his half-swollen uncut meat. I smilled, and he grinned because he knew I wanted some of that, and we could both tell he was hurting for some head.

Minutes later, we were both naked in his truck sleeper, and I had half his rod in my mouth. His foreskin was velvety sweet and his salty precum seasoned an already delicious serving of manjuice. I continued my oral therapy on his cock for no more than 10 minutes before I was given a bountiful helping of Daddy's load. He told me he'd been saving that one for a few days, and he was very relieved I had been around to help him unload. His rod started to shrink, and I took that as my cue to make my exit. I licked his hairy balls and savored the musk that collected from hours of driving and days of denial. I wanted something on my goatee to smell later when I thought of him and we were both hundreds of miles apart.

I got dressed, gave him my buddy card in case he headed my way, and then I left his truck.

All in all, it was a good piss break, and I was happy to have my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment