Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Mind If She Watches?

I'm grateful there are still folks out there that are sexually
open-minded and can still appreciate some excitement in their sex life.

After contacting a trucker on the cb radio this past weekend, we met off
the main highway.

The driver was a rugged man, stood at about 6.5 feet tall, mid 40s,
bearded and barrel-chested. His deep voice complimented his mountain
man look, and the whole look was topped off with a shiny gold wedding
band. I didn't think twice about the ring, but I didn't think his wife
would be riding with him.

After some explaining, he told me how he and his wife were swingers, and
how she sometimes enjoyed just watching. I tried to imagine being the
sex show for a horned up little lady, but most of all, I imagined seeing
this burly trucker naked and all over me. I didn't care who watched.

Having decided I wasn't much of the shy type, I agreed to get naked and
have some sleeper fun with the bearded trucker while his old lady
watched. About an hour later, I jumped out of their KW and headed
home.

Driving back, I couldn't help but inhale the musky scent of the
trucker's nutsack as it fermented in my goatee. There were hints of his
load in those deep breaths I took, and I couldn't help but smile when I
thought about what I'd just been a part of. I got hard again.

After I'd met his sexy wife, I joined the trucker in their sleeper. We
all got naked, and the boys quickly got into a 69 position while the
girl watched closely and played with herself.

We got into a variety of positions, but the trucker's wife stayed out of
the immediate action until we got close to shooting our loads. Back in
a 69, the trucker and I deepthroated each other.

Not long after we got a good rhythm going, I felt the trucker's wife
take hold of my boner and gently jack me off. The trucker continued his
blowjob concentrating his talents on the head of my dick. The attention
pushed me over the edge in no time.

I grunted loudly with the trucker's boner still down my throat. I shot
my load. The feel of cum shooting out of me was quickly accompanied by
the feel of hungry tongues lapping up every drop I had to offer. Talk
about hot!

We were all in bliss. A few seconds after I stopped shooting, the
trucker let loose his with his own load. Past the bearded man's grunts
and groans, I faintly heard the subdued whimpers of his wife. She had
brought herself to orgasm, and the trucker helped her climax as he
directed his oral attentions to her overheated pussy.

I can't help enjoying the things I do, but I love to meet like-minded
others who can cut loose and enjoy their sexuality. So I don't mind if
she watches, driver, and I'll be even happier if she joins in.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:52 AM

    Fuckin hot story...

    I had a similar experience...he came to my place...while I'm sucking his dick...he says he wants to call his EX WIFE and let her hear our sex...if she gets hot we'll all have a threesome later...so he got her on the phone and I made a lot of slurping noises on his dick as she dirty talked to me...it worked...and Saturday night they came over...she was a fantastic RED HEAD...and started rubbing her cunt as I sucked his dick right at the door when they came in...then she joined me sucking his dick but preferred laying back...dirty talking to us and watching me...as she fucked herself with a dildo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:22 PM

    Rofl !
    Try this with a so called stright lawyer while his wife pleasures herself with the same toys that she uses on him while he has a dick sliding up his ass like I did !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Tuff...If it gives you and your Partner/Partners pleasure, go for it! May I say this...If I was in front of you....You can do anything you DAMN well pleased to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:02 AM

    Tuff.. I had a similar experience. My fuck buddy told me of the time he had talked to this married guy who's wife wanted to watch another guy get him off while she watched. My buddy is one of those butch construction biker kinda guys with a thick flared out manchu stache and about 3 or 4 days beard growth to boot or a full beard in less than a week, in other words a REAL furball you would NEVER guess by his looks that liked dick. But I'm tellin ya from experience he is the ONLY man who was EVER able and talented enough to get me off JUST by using his mouth. In other words a CLASS A cocksucker (LUCKY ME, HUH?). Anyhow, he went over to their place in his faded wranglers, old beat up leather biker jacket, boots, etc. lookin like he just got off the construction site and rode over on his harley. He was greeted at the door by her in her nightgown and him seated in a chair buck naked with a towel over his crotch. My buddy went in and sat in another chair, they all exchanged a little small talk for abit, they offered him something to drink, but he was focused, he took a sip or two of the water then got out of his chair, and without another word went over to the married dude, got down on one knee, tossed the towel and swallowed this guy to the root. He always starts his "work" off slow then sences when to pick up the pace, while givin this guy his typical class A BJ the dude then started eatin out his ole ladies pussy as my buddy worked on his wood. She was standing and the dude was seated spread eagle as my buddy worked his tool .. in no time the dude unloaded into my buddies throat, he NEVER MISSES A DROP. My buddy bein a rugged good lookin fucker, the ole lady wanted him to fuck her, he said that would haveto be saved for another time (ASSURING ANOTHER VISIT knowing my buddy). Throughout all of this my buddy remained fully clothed, zipped and jacket on by the way. He had been married with kids himself so he was no stranger to pussy but DEFINATELY was a cock convert. After he told me this story, I told him to tell the dude, the next time, we BOTH would show up for a little playtime, me being a similar "type" looks wise to my buddy and a pretty good cocksucker myself, I would do the dude while my buddy ate me at the same time. Told my buddy to let me know what they thought of the idea. Well the next day my buddy contacted me and told me that both the dude and his ole lady went CRAZY when they heard the idea .. soooo, shortly after that both he and i showed up at their place together. Just like before, he was seated in the chair but she answered the door naked knowing my buddy was gonna pork her this time, except THIS time, under that towel he had over his lap he was sportin BIGTIME wood .... didn't even mess with the small talk ..... my buddy went in first and i followed .. she closed the door... I went right over to him and ordered him to loose the fuckin towel, it was off in lightning speed, my buddy pulled out my wood and started workin on it while the dude and his ole lady watched at first .. they both were moanin for it pretty good ..... without missin a beat, I got on one knee (my buddy still on both knees in front of me never missing a stroke, I swallowed the dudes entire hardon in one gulp.... kept it buried to the root as I tounged the underside of his trunk at the same time ... he unloaded down my throat in no time and I did the same down my buddies throat not too much after that. Almost at the same time. I stood up and so did my buddy ... he put her over on the table, slipped on a rubber and nailed her pussy. I shoved my tool into the dudes mouth which he took VERY willingly. Amazingly enough watching my buddy porkin the ole lady and the dude doin a pretty good BJ on me I managed to get off another load which he very obviously wanted planted down his throat cause he wasnt backin off as my breathin started to heave as a man usually does when he's gettin close. My buddy finished up porkin the ole lady, I zipped up. My buddy and I tongue kissed each other for their (and our) enjoyment and we left. The dude came over to my buddies place one more time, my buddy sucked me off first as the dude watched, then buddy did him, the dude did me but that was unfortunately the last time we saw them. I think he got a little scared at how much he enjoyed it all on this solo run with the both of us. He said they were moving out of town for his job and the phone was disconnected. BUT MAN .. WHAT MEMORIES. Now Tuff, make NO mistake, I am 100% gay and so is my buddy ... BUT unlike me, he could get it up for woman, I never could, but as turned on as I am by my buddy, the sight of actually seeing him pork a woman like a bull in heat was a HUGE turn on for me. To me it made him MORE desireable (which I didn't think was possible) as a sex buddy, he just LOVED sex as do I ... we both view it all as just sex. We have had ALOT of great times and have developed a good friendship to boot. No questions, no judgement, we know what each other likes sexually after 7 years and that's that. I admit this is a one in a lifetime thing connecting with my buddy the way we do and we're both very greatful to have this "connection" with each other. He don't want another relationship and nether do I, BUT a man has needs and we both satisfy each others and to me it don't GET much better than that. Bottom line .. to HELL with what others think, we are both cool with what goes on between us and it don't matter a damn what anyone else thinks. We BOTH know how to keep our mouths shut about talking about our "get togethers" cause it don't matter that anyone else knows. This is being sent anonymous out of respect for that. But let me tell ya buddy, your site just keeps gettin better and better, yer doin a FANTASTIC service to us men out here who are into the MEN you do a great service to. Thanks

    ReplyDelete