Monday, October 10, 2005

"Hurry, Before She Suspects!"

I drove out to the TA truckstop yesterday to meet a driver who'd found my info and wanted to meet. He sounded unusually nervous, and my gut instinct told me to be careful.

To make a long story short, I ended up meeting the driver at the urinals in the truckers rest room, and we jacked off next to each other. We couldn't head back to his truck because his wife was there, and although I offered to drive him out to my place, he couldn't leave for long without his wife getting suspicious.

What a world!

The driver was in his late twenties to early thirties, and he had a nice, broad and ridiculously fat cut pecker on him. He was no cover model, and his clothes were dirty and ragged from days on the road. I would've never suspected this guy to be the kind that likes to mess around, but I was happy to see he wasn't faking anything when he shot his jizz all over the pisser in front of him. It was a hefty load, too. Very much worth the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment