Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bald Biker Types

cueball welder
Wow! Not sure why, but lately I've been really getting into these shaved head, heavy biker types.

Next door to our shop is another shop that does work on metal. One of their welders is a guy about 5'10", in the 250-280 lbs. range, and he insists on giving me a hardon everytime I look at him. (I know he wants me, he just plays it off really well. I can feel him undressing me with his eyes, and he's really sneaky about it cause he never even looks at me!)

I've been lucky enough to walk into him around lunchtime, but never had the right opportunity to introduce myself. (Yet.) This is a man that turns me on to no end. I fantasize about watching him undress at the end of a day. Peeling off his sweat-soaked shirt and t-shirt, kicking off his steeltoe boots and slipping off those dark blue work trousers until he's sitting there on his recliner with a cold beer in his hand. I think you guys can imagine the rest.

If you want a better visual, let me help you put him together in your head.
For a body, use the body from that guy in the old TV sitcom "King of Queens". You know, the main guy, who works for the delivery service.
For a head, take the popular wrestler Jeff Goldberg and pop that head and mug on the delivery guy's body. And there you have it.
It's a hot combination!

Just imagine that hairy bulk with that shaved head, strong facial structure, rough stache/goatee and enough testosterone to give three longhorn bulls a raging boner.

Hot damn!

5 comments:

  1. I got a woody just reading about him TC. I've always been into the cueball headed biker types. Throw in a lot of fur and some leather and I'm ready to go. WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:41 AM

    WOOF
    good luck
    and happy hunting
    >HUGS<
    flamedryad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:15 PM

    I get the picture. Now add a dark maduro cigar clinched in his teeth and I'd have a 24 - 7 hadon and a wet spot in my 501s.
    Woof
    Papa BZear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Hey thanks for posting this...I'm really attracted to these guys too. Similar story to you...there's a guy that comes into the coffee shop at the same time I do for lunch. He probably isn't a biker but he's a big stocky, solid guy and his head is always shaved. My big weakness is the nape of the neck. I love the way the skin folds there on a man. I got a big fantasy about this brute laying on top of me and me rubbing that shaved head...Grrr.
    Poor Fucker probably has no idea how hot he is. Everyday he leaves the coffee shop, sits on the bench outside and lights up one of them Colt cigars. Love to watch him man. He's 100% man's man...and I need to fuck with him :)________________________________
    On a related note if you are into these types of guys. Go to "Headblade.com" and check it out. They say a shaved head is a way of life...not a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:51 PM

    I just had to write my comment after reading this hot story. I've allways been attracted to daddy bear truckers and the like,I'm a smooth blond haired young cub so being in contact with one of these hairy men rubbing themselves against me would surely make me shoot my boy-load on the spot.

    ReplyDelete