Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From TuffHawl Blog - 12.16.06

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Size Queens In Denial

Something's been on my mind for a long time now. Have you noticed how most gay men who post personal sex ads on the internet always want someone who's "hung"? Why is that?

I know I've mentioned it before, but it just jumps out more at me these days. I'm not even going to touch on how they also have to be "hot"; whatever the hell that means!

I think the problem with gay men is that the stereotype we're all brought up to deny ourselves is the masculine macho stud with a cock longer than his forearm and with the same girth as his waist. In other words, we're all size queens in denial, except most of us don't know it yet.

Whatever we are, I'm proud to say I prefer not to bed a man who bears the genitals of a horse. I've been fortunate to have some very passionate sex with men who were equipped with less-than-average equipment, but who performed at well-above-average levels. I've also had the fortune of meeting some "hung" men, but it took extra effort to keep them aroused, keep them hard enough for penetration, and even harder still, to help them achieve an ejaculation. So are all "hung" men washouts? Probably not. But I think it's safe to say most men who are "hung" have little else to offer if all they see themselves as is an oversized meat tube.

Given the choice between a 12-incher or a 4-incher, I'm going to look at the man first. I'll take the man that gets my balls tingling, then I'll roll the dice on whatever he's packing. If guys are so obsessed with giant equipment, maybe a vibrator may be the better option.

See ya.

-TUFF

"Size Queens In Denial"

1 Comment - Show Original Post

Jake Compton said...

Amen to that, brother! A nice nasty man with the proper frame of mind works much better than some pretty gym clome with a giant wanger.

Tho' I think an ugly trucker is "hot" so what do I know?

12:02 AM

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, nine times out of ten the size of a guys dick means nothing to me. I'd rather have a handsome face and beefy furry body with less than average equipment to a cromagden looking muscle boi with his ten incher.

    ReplyDelete