Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Growing Minority

A decent weekend of surfing the web yielded several dozen pictures worth sharing on the truckchaser website. I couldn't help but notice, however, the popular attraction to the younger, hairless types on the web. It seems 9 out of every 10 photos I found was posted in admiration of the pale and emaciated "bois" out there.

I'm glad I'm part of a minority that admires older, hairy, beefy men who look like men with or without clothes. While I understand everyone has their preferences, it's websites like SilverDaddies, MuscleBears and 100%Beef that give me hope that my preferences are not in a fading minority. Instead, I'm glad there are other guys like myself who enjoy seeing these older, hairy men.

While I still run into the occasional flaming comments from guys who think anything over 140 pounds is "fat", I laugh in quiet contentment knowing these are the same guys who will be pushing 200 pounds in about 8 or 10 years when their youth has gone and they no longer bleach their hair and wax their chests.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:13 PM

    lol yepyep bring on the hairy men
    WOOF
    >HUGS<
    flamedryad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TC! Couldn't agree with ya more. I too prefer the "older", beefy, hairy men. Give me a hairy, hunky, working man anytime over a hairless young "boi". To each their own I guess, but bring on the BEEF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Me Too! Love those 'ordinary guys -- the men who look like the guys at the truckstop, or the construction site -- not polished, shaved, and posed, but hard and ready! Darl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:51 PM

    I too prefer the masculine beefy big men with lots of hair and gut from too much beer. The rougher lookin the better. Course, I appreciate those of you who like us as I'm six ft six and 300 lbs. beard, buzz cut with a PA. Like gars and men who smoke em. Thanks for appreciating us bigger guys. And thanks Tuff for the birthday wish on your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great to hear. And I've noticed as a particular group, we don't go around bashing the skinny "bois" when they show off their stuff for guys who admire them. But when we show off our pics and vids, they jump on the opportunity to call us names, insult everyone and be just plain ugly. That tells you a lot about their shallowness, I think. It's bad enough they're jaded, but they want to make everyone that way, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I started to be more open to my feelings for men, it was always those older, hairy, chubby, Bearish guys that I was after. I find them irresistible and my preference for licking and sucking. I can't get enough of them and I appreciate your words about the big guys and those of us who love them! And I appreciate your keeping thew flame burning!

    ReplyDelete