Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From TuffHawl Blog - 12.31.2006

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Screwed Up Road Trip

Drove to my DC bud's place to watch his place for a couple of days while he was out of town. It was a good chance to get away, and get into, what I hoped, would be some hardcore man-to-man action. Boy, was that ever fucked up!

The weather was bad, my friend had absolutely no concept of a schedule, and in turn, fucked up any and all hopes I had of getting laid. I left a day early after he discovered he wasn't leaving when he thought he was. "Enough," I said. Merry Christmas, bla bla bla. What a waste of time, fuel and energy.

The only thing to come from this road trip was the opportunity to see my friend again, and hug him for Christmas. Nice guy. Almost family. But screwed up in the head. Oh well. I learned my lesson. Next time I go visit. It's hotels.com to the friggin' rescue.

-TUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment