Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From TuffHawl Blog - 04.30.06

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Old Dogs Still Bite

A surprise call from my Diesel Mechanic daddy had us both naked on the floor of his shop about an hour later. I'd missed meeting him all week because of both our work schedules, and I was glad to run to his shop on a Saturday to meet him. The shop was closed, everyone was away, and his wife didn't think twice about him going to the shop on a Saturday since it was something he did often. When I got there and saw the huge garage filled to capacity with trucks and buses, I could see he was in for a hard week. We wasted no time getting naked and romping around on the floor on some old blankets he'd laid out for us. That intoxicating smell of musk and diesel worked its magic on me the second that big garage door closed.


I started like I always did with him, naked and on my knees in front of him to swallow his heavy tool. I don't know if he had just showered, or if it was just coincidence that he always smelled bathed and clean whenever we met. I thought it strange since he was a diesel mechanic in a profession that rarely afforded cleanliness and any lack of odor. It was then that I noticed the small shower by the lockers in the men's room.


I brought him to a full erection, then he lay on the floor so I could get better access to his equipment. His cock was an impressive length and girth, and I found the best way to deep-throat him was to lay in a sort-0f 69 position so my throat could accomodate his boner. He loved the sensation of his cockhead pressing past my tonsils and down my throat. Everytime this happened, he would buck his hips and drive his cock deeper into me. Only once did I gag, but it was minimal and not bad enough to make me stop.


Down at his end, my 100% top Daddy freaked the shit out of me when I felt him take my dangling boner into his mouth. The fucker was returning the favor! We'd met quite a few times and been rolling around naked on the floor of his huge garage for a while, but this was the first time he'd ever done more than jack me off. I guess old dogs CAN learn new tricks.


I let him have his fun, and I let him sample the world of cocksucking. He tried to do everything I was doing, and I was amused by his eagerness to follow my lead. But I have to admit he was really bad at it. I couldn't shoot my load because there was more pain than pleasure on my cock. Maybe his teeth cut into me, maybe it was the rough bristle on his face, maybe it was - I don't know. I just knew the discomfort wasn't going to let me shoot my load.


Once I decided the discomfort was getting very close to being painful, I made sure to get him off quickly. I focused on his leaky boner, and I had him shooting his load in under a minute. He emptied his balls in a violent, spasmic, animalistic series of thrusts before his cock went soft. He hadn't drained his balls in a good while, because his load that afternoon was unusually heavy. Oh well.


He let me wash up in the tiny shower. I got dressed and made my way to my vehicle so I could leave the garage. He walked around in his steel-toed shoes wearing nothing else but his cap and smoking a cigarette. I loved to watch his meat swing as he walked over to the button to open the garage door to let me out. He never got dressed after we were done, and it made my dick get hard to see him naked in his work environment. He waved a nonchalant "see ya" from the shadows of the garage, then pressed the button again to close the garage door.


I made my way home feeling a little raw at the dick. Once home, I checked myself for any bites or scratches, but didn't see anything. I was glad. Next time, he's going to get step-by-step instruction on how to do this shit. The last thing I need is a wounded dick! Maybe old dogs CAN learn new tricks, but they need to be taught correctly!

1 comment:

  1. I get all horned up every time I read about the Diesel Daddy. Sure wish I could find one of them around my neck of the woods. WOOF!

    ReplyDelete