Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From TuffHawl Blog - 04.27.06

In The Beginning...

27 April 2006


Disappointing as it was, I finally broke ties with Yahoo for posting my blogs. Again and again I tried to post stuff that I hoped wouldn't put me on the "blocked" list, and I finally got tired of having to censor myself to appease someone else.


As a result, I backed up all my blogs that I'd posted on Yahoo, and they're now safely stored on my notebook computer until I post them all here for all to see. Just yesterday I tried to share an experience with everyone about meeting up with an old friend. I included a photo in my posting, only to find the photo had been mysteriously removed overnight. That did it.


So now I can post my thoughts and experiences without having to filter myself, and if I get a photo that I want to share with my online friends, I won't have to worry about hitting a nerve with the self-righteous shitheads at Yahoo. What's even better is how the features on here are just as appealing, but more open to self-expression than Yahoo will ever be. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't live your life through the goggles of your bank account.


-TUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment