Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Monday Meat!

Wow! I drove to the hardware store after work today to pick up a few supplies I had completely run out of. I parked the chasermobile and clicked the CB a few times hoping to get lucky. And lucky I got.

A tanker driver hit me back from what sounded not very far away. Traffic was really heavy, so I knew I wouldn't miss him once I figured out where he was. I don't often see tankers with a sleeper in them, so I lucked out with not having to find a place for us to play with. The driver told me he'd just finished delivering and was headed home to the wife.

Works for me, I said.


He parked the tanker right out in the middle of the hardware store parking lot and I parked over in front of him. I climbed into his truck through the driver's side. I was a bit leery of being out in the open like that, so I played it off by carrying a clipboard with me as I walked to the truck. (I looked like some sort of foreman or engineer.)


The tanker truck was clean and well-kept. The driver was tall, husky and looked to be his late 40s or early 50s with a clean, shaved face, wire rimmed glasses and a heavy southern drawl. "Name's Harry," he shook my hand. His green eyes were lit up from the light coming in from the sunlit parking lot. I introduced myself, then stepped back into the sleeper to prepare myself for the blowjob I was going to give him. I noticed the wedding ring, the weathered, hairy hands, the company uniform and the worn workboots. I was in heaven! He even smelled of diesel.


Harry stepped back into the sleeper, undid his belt and pulled down his trousers. He lay back on his bunk after closing the curtains halfway, and spread his legs to give me his sleeping dick. I swirled his cock in my mouth and looked up to see his hairy belly as his hand and forearm rubbed small circles around his bellybutton. The wedding ring seemed to glow in the dark.


I worked my best tongue action on his cock, and even managed to fit both his balls AND his spongy boner into my mouth all at once. He looked up to see what I was doing, and muttered "wow, that feels incredible."

"Hm-hmm" was all I could say.

His cock started to get completely hard and I couldn't keep everything in my mouth anymore. I let everything slip out, then went back to nursing his swollen rod. Harry decided to take off his pants completely to give me more access to his equipment. He had what I call a beefy and spongy cut cock that was a hefty girth and plenty long enough to jab past the back of my throat when I went down on him all the way. He moaned everytime I did that, too.

I asked him if it was cool to take a pic or two, and he let me know it was okay. Since I was enjoying myself with his equipment, I let him take the first few photos. He got some good ones of me going down on him, deepthroating his boner. I worked on his boner, then on his balls as he threw his head back, rested his tall, thick frame back on his elbows and spread his legs wide. I licked and tongue-fucked his hairy asshole and imagined the looks of ecstasy on his face.


Oh yeah, man, I heard him say. I spent about 10 minutes covering every square inch of his crotch and ass with my mouth and tongue. After I thought we'd both had enough, I pulled his cock and balls down towards me, put his legs together and lifted them up to his chest. Then I deepthroated his cock with a violent passion I knew he enjoyed. A minute went by and I heard him warn me about his getting close to shooting.


"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." I heard him say quickly.


Immediately, his balls drew up close to his boner, and his cock spit out 5 good streams of the sweet-n-sour stuff. The acidity pierced my sinuses and the sweet load coated my tongue and throat. I let his jizz run down his cock some, then slurped it all back up as I licked his balls and made my way up to his sensitive cock head. I let him catch his breath, then slowly let him relax so he could get dressed.


I took a few more pictures of him while he was getting dressed. I gave him my buddy card, and he said he would call me later in the week when he had to deliver to the area again.


Nice!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Mmmmm, Great story, remindes me of that red headed CO-OP tanker driver that I used to do regularly, until CO-OP got out of the fuel business. Great story and pic. Sure got me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Papa Bear said, great story and pic. Sure got me off too! I don't know why but every experience I've had with a tanker driver has been great. I serviced a driver a couple of times a week for a little over a year. He drove a milk tanker collecting from the farms in the local area where I worked. All luck on my part. He was pulled off on the side of the road doing some paperwork when I stopped to see if he was broke down and maybe needed a hand. The next thing I know I'm collecting his milk! He was one HOT stud. All fur and muscle. Always wore a tank top, cowboy hat and always had a gar jammed in the side of his mouth. He had a pecker on him that just wouldn't quit. I was all bummed out when I had to leave the area when I switched jobs in my company. He was a sure bet twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:46 AM

    Damn! If I'd known tanker drivers were that much fun to play with, I'd laid off the interstate more and started chasing tankers! :)
    My very first trucker drove a belly-dumper, so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for tanker drivers. Glad you guys liked the story. The picture featured is the driver himself from that afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:19 PM

    WOOF
    lucky guy and the trucker
    >HUGS<

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those big hairy unwashed natural smelling truckers. It's kind of a common fantasy for a lot of us! You had the opportunity to get into all those hairy smelly places . Thanks for sharing the good time with us!

    ReplyDelete