Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From TuffHawl - 04.28.06

Friday, April 28, 2006

Hot & Horny In-Shape Truckers

From 28 March 2006

I hate to be the one to burst anyone's bubble, BUT after hitting the trucking show in Louisville, KY this past weekend, I've had a stark reminder about what the trucking life is really like. More importantly, I've been reminded that the average trucker is by far NOT any of the following:

  • hot
  • hairy
  • hung
  • well-built
  • in-shape
  • muscular
  • horned up


I feel sorry for these guys posting ads looking for those "hot, horny, well-hung, in-shape" truckers. You're going to be saaaaadly disappointed!

Don't get me wrong, I've yet to meet a trucker I thought was an asshole. (Except that one that tried to run me off the road because he had a bad case of road rage!)

Most truckers work for a living, and have a great working man attitude about life in general. I can sit and listen to a trucker talk all day about his life, his road adventures, etc. It's amazing some of the stories these guys are willing to share! But please don't go out there thinking there's a Marlboro Man behind the wheel of every big rig you see on the road.

Yikes!

COMMENTS:

watcher said...

Tuff, I experience the same thing on a daily basis. I frequently eat breakfast at the Waffle House located at the intersection of 270 and IL 3, near Granit City, IL. Every once in a while a "Gem" walks through the door, but most of the time when they sit, their ass spreads out over the chair and they eat at arm's length because they are so fat they cannot pull up to the counter. They are nice guys and will talk your arm off, but they are OUT of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment